Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Festivity - My way!

I was to catch my train ,supposedly,on the midnight of jan 8th , that is early house of jan 9th, from Vizag to Ahemedabad. And guess what? My assistant misinterpreted it as the midnight of jan 9th.. Phuuuu! Dependence could be a bane , at times.



GMR airport , Hyderabad
Here I am in the GMR airport in Hyderabad waiting for my Ahemedabad flight on the midnight of 11th Jan 2010. By the way , I had to travel from Vizag to Hyderabad by my ever trusted Volvo. The ride was better than the ones I had earlier as I was accompanied by a well read architect. We shared a lot of common interests - which i always do with almost everyone but my wife ( guess it isn't uncommon ).

Waiting in the airport is fun , esp if you have colorful people in high-heels tik-taking in a conscious effort to make our painful journey a joy..;-).

I finally landed in Ahemadabad and tagged along with a Vijay ( a good friend of mine since my college days).

Day 1 was all about the Exhibition regarding plastic machinery and accessories. It was very informative. I could say that it was worth the effort. I was done with the exhibition by afternoon and I had a post lunch meeting with some machinery manufacturer who is located on the other end of the city. The auto-ride was very magical. I lost count of how many times we missed a head on collission..pheeewwww! I ended up sweating. The day ended with Avatar 3D in BIG Cinema. That was my first 3D movie and it was disappointing , as some scenes were better off without 3D glasses.


Gujarati Thali

Day 2 started with gujarati thali. guys! thats a must taste in your life. Trust me , you'll not be dissapointed. After that we , me and vijay , hung out in Himalaya Mall. Vijay was mostly hovering around the Mac counter. I don't know whats with these Mac lovers. They just dont understand PC or Microsoft. We went on our respective ways after that. Me to the airport to Hyderabad and then to Vizag , Vijay went touring with his friends.

Ahmedabad Airport roof.

Finally , I came back home after the festival celebrations got over. I came home a happy man coz' the trip was worth it. Thanks to Vijay for his company.

2 comments:

  1. Its interesting dude......Mention the places that you ate that Gujrati Thali ....its worth mentioning isn't it ? .....good work...keep posting.....Bharat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start... enjoy the journey of this blog.... CriSha

    ReplyDelete